Friday, January 11, 2013

He Walks on Water

He Walks on Water




Yeah, He walks on water
They fear His body’s wreathe
And stare in amazement
On how they can’t and won’t gulp His stature
And I, fixing my eyes on Him unlike the waters,
Can’t and won’t sink…
Yeah, with Him, we walk on waters…





Yeah, He stills the winds
Whenceforth they move from unknown yonder to another
With a deep want to blow my embers away
With a want to disguise my way
There He stands in their cruel midst to resist their move
And I, joined to His unmoving ground beneath,
Can’t and won’t be moved…
Yeah, with Him, we still the winds…

Yeah, he moves the mountains
Those naturals that stand above my knowings and my might
Yet with a whisper of His voice, with a still thunder,
He melts them down… He pulls them down
And I, with Him stare at what He created closely and assuredly
Then with a swoosh…
We sway all of them… ALL of the mountains…
So I can’t and won’t be overwhelmed…
Yeah, because I am with Him, we move the mountains…

Yeah, He knows my name
And He hideth not His knowledge of me
Verily, He whispers it to me all day and all night long
Of how He has affectionately loved me
Of how He has endlessly, passionately, caringly,
Gloriously and generously loved me
I so fall for Him – for His Love…
So I can’t and won’t doubt it at all…
Yeah, because I know His Name…

Yeah, He draws to you
I wish You could see Him now
How He stretches His hands, His heart and His Love to you
So that you may know that He is in Love with you too
He has done everything… He will do anything…
Even die for you… even abide with you…
So that you may know that He loves you too
Do you love Him so? And can you boldly say,
“ I can’t,  and I won’t look behind me anymore,
I will draw to Him… and Love him so…!?”
Yeah, He has eternally drawn to us…

His Name is Jesus.


Song: "Walk on Water" by Mali Music 


 


Bonface Morris.


No comments:

Post a Comment