Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Lecrae - Anomaly (2014) Full Free Album Download and WhatsApp+ v6.26D Download

Note: This post is specifically as per request and that is why I have not reviewed the music and uploads herein. (I can do that later.)

Guys, here is a full download of Lecrae's latest album Anomaly released this year plus a bonus track they gave out for free on Reach Records website.

There is also WhatsApp+ for guys who've been requesting that I post a link.

Stay blessed.

Bonface Morris.











1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share.
    free album download websites

    ReplyDelete