Friday, February 16, 2018

25 Reasons Why I Love You


First of all, love does not demand for "a something" for it to be given. 

Nevertheless, below are things about you, my darling, that make me fall more in love with you; 

1. I love you because you are you. 
You're not trying to be someone or something else, and that's a head-turner. Being comfortable in your skin is a beautiful thing. 

2. I love you because you are beautiful. 
You are gorgeous, and that's a plus. I appreciate the good work of God in you: both in body and in soul.  

3. I love you because you are my best friend. 
Ain't nobody cooler than you. With you, I'm myself. 

4. I love you because we get mad at each other but we always find each other in the long run. 
We fight "the good fights", isn't that special? 

5. I love you because you are a strong woman. 
You've been tossed by life but Christ has helped you to always come up to the top. I don't know someone who's seen so much pain, yet with so much excitement about life. 

6. I love you because of your loyalty. 
You're loyal to me and to your friends and family; and that's a great thing. 

7. I love you because of the way you always try to help others. 
Sometimes, it amazes me how you can deny yourself so much to that others may benefit from what you give them. 

8. I love you because of how much you and I share in common together about everything. 
But mostly because we share everything about God. 

9. I love you because of those incredible beautiful big eyes.
Come on, everyone says you gat 'em, and I love 'em. (Hehe). 

10. I love you because of how you are always understanding with me even when I don't deserve it. You know my good, and you know my bad, but you still love me. I love that. 
I'm full of sh*t sometimes (yes, cherch people, I just said that) and it seems it's only you who gets it; everyone else thinks I'm perfect. Their bad. 

11. I love you because you have excellent people skills that help you light up the room. 
I think people love you for this. Who can't be attracted to the chiq that's never with mood swings? 

12. I love you because of how you always stand up for what you believe in and are not afraid to take risks. 
Your confidence and your aggressive behavior is an attraction to me. Some may think it's being b*thy, but because you do it with humility, it's perfect. 

13. I love the way you love. I love your compassion. 
Yes babe, I love the way you love. 

14. I love you because people who don't know think that this list fully describes you. It doesn't. 
I love the fact that my attempt to say what I love about you makes you smile but you know I love you for more than this. 

15. I love you because you know how to be a real grown up woman yet senselessly still growing up. 
Whenever you mix the two, baby I fall in love with you all over again. 

16. I love you for the moments when you're all cute and adorable, and when you're all charming and charismatic. 
Meeehn, I love that. 

17. I love you because of your amazing voice.
Your voice is magic babe, your voice is magic. 

18. I love you because of your intelligence. 
I am a sapiosexual, so, yeah. 

19. I love you because of your love for life and the optimism you carry yourself with. 
This world needs hope, and you're one of its agents. 

20. I love your beautiful hair... and neck... and shoulders... and your style and sense of fashion... and... 
I think you underrate it, that hair... and the fashion. You underrate them a lot. 

21. I love you because of the endless moments of excitement you bring into my life. 
I love spending my time with you. 

22. I love your uncompromising belief in God, family, and country. 
I especially love your devotion to God. A godly woman is to a man what opium is to its imbiber. 

23. I love you because you have goals and you have direction. 
I'm in love with the fact that you know where you wanna be and you will do anything to get there. That's why I support you with my knees, mind and self.  

24. I love you because of how you are always concerned about me and my well-being.
I love the fact that with you, in well taken care of. 

25. Lastly, I love you because you have your imperfections that make you a perfect human being. 
At least this reminds me that I'm dating a human being and not some "Samantha".


Quote: 
They say falling in love is an incredible thing; I say falling in love anchors your soul. 

With you I've learnt that love is a great thing, but it can as well be a treacherous master if left unguarded. 


With lots of love, 
Bonface Morris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment