Friday, April 26, 2013

I Can Feel the Fireworks

I can feel the fireworks.
I can feel the fireworks like a lass feels when dipping her little hand in a cookie jar.
Like I feel when staring at waterfalls
Have you ever watched waterfalls falling? Right, I can feel it, and I feel it that way...
I can feel them staring at me, the fireworks.
I can feel them like I feel about free, fast wireless internet.
I can feel myself being "stupified" because of the wondrous enigma they carry.
I can feel it, err, them - the fireworks.

I can feel them stealing the very air we share as we hold this moment.
But, are we really sharing this moment? The fireworks? Because I am not sure if you love fireworks, leave alone staring at them...
See? I don't have your hand in mine, neither do you, but you know what? I can still feel us holding each other,
And I am prompted to think that that's what fireworks do to people, to people like us,  
People who come to stare at them...

I can feel them goofy and raffled.
I can feel them old and scanty.
I can feel them fluffy and real.
I can feel the fireworks like a monk feels when a wedding suffices or like a bird in a zoo. Do you love zoos? Never mind. I can feel them anyway.
I can feel them and their mockery and treachery.
Their mouths are hungry for my blood and their hands want my heart
So as I feel them, my blood runs in the inside of me. Raging. Surging. Pumping.
Only that it doesn't run away...

I can feel how stupid I have become because of the fireworks.
I can feel it. It is true.
I can feel the bluntness they weed in us as we watch them.
Reddish, yellowish, blueish, greenish thingys. I can feel those colors speaking to me.
Can you feel them too? Like I do?
I can see you by my side staring at them
Maybe you feel them like I do, maybe not...
But I love the way you stretch your neck to look at them - your beautiful neck. Has someone ever told you that you have a beautiful neck? Okay, never mind. You have it anyway.
I love the tweak on your mouth and the hidden wonder riding in your eyes.
I love this moment, this moment when I can enjoy two things at the same time: the fireworks and you.
But again I hate it when I look at you, at us, staring at them yet doing nothing, saying nothing
I would have wished that you say something. Anything.  
But I love these tiny moments we "share" just staring at these reddish, yellowish, blueish, greenish thingys.
I only hope you feel them too...

I can feel that we are so distant even though we exist in the same world happily "sharing" the same moments.
I can feel it just like I feel the fireworks.
I can feel that I am feeling warm even though I'm not wearing a jacket, and that you are feeling cold regardless of that fur pullover you have on you.
I can feel it.
I can feel our closeness and the distance between us
And that makes me feel the fireworks even more.
I am now lovehatric and desperate, and because of that, I have decided to enjoy the fireworks and [somehow] forget about you...

I now feel the fireworks even the more...



Bonface Morris.  



No comments:

Post a Comment